Newsletter September – October 2020
IN THIS ISSUE
- Dukes Avenue Railway Bridge: to be demolished?
- Member Profile: Sally Stevens.
- Queen’s Wood Oak Trees: threat to fell four mature trees for insurance purposes.
- Life during Lockdown: how our members have discovered new occupations.
- July/August Quiz Answers
- Begging in Muswell Hill
- Local Photography Projects in Lockdown
- Rubbish in Queen’s Avenue
- The Construction of the Bishop’s View Court Retirement Housing
- From our Archive: WJ Collins and Muswell Hill architecture
- Transport News: street widening to facilitate social distancing; electric charging point reinstated.
Click HERE to read.