01/23 Wanted: Publicity Officer
We need a Publicity Officer to handle the Association’s publicity for events and activities, and liaise with the local media.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Composing and sending publicity emails to our mailing list.
- Responding to questions regarding events.
- Liaising with Corporate members to publicise their news and events.
- Coming up with ideas for speakers and events.
- Reaching out to local print and digital media.
- Organising the Association’s participation at major local events.
- Developing links with other local community groups.
As Press Officer you will also be a Committee member and play a role in running the Association and setting its policies.
Interested? Please contact MHFGA Chairman, John Hajdu, firstname.lastname@example.org