PUBLICITY & EVENTS 2021
MHFGA 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Ham&High – acting as MHFGA spokesperson for comments in regular articles about local matters.
- Emails to members – informing them about (amongst other things) events, police contact points, local transport and environment matters and new housing developments.
- MailChimp – keeping the mailing list up to date
- Trees with Alex Fraser
- Maurice Collins
- Peter Webb
Although events are within my remit, I did not organise these events, I only publicised them.
- Queens Avenue rubbish/fly-tipping situation – working with Councillors and Council officers to determine who is responsible for the inappropriate waste presentation on Queens Avenue and coming up with action plans to improve the situation.
- Introduced Alice Hawken, Haringey Council’s Local Area Co-ordinator, to the work of the Association.
- Library improvement plans – after years of campaigning, Haringey Council has finally approved plans to refurbish Muswell Hill Library, including the installation of a lift and toilets.
George Danker, Publicity and Events