Newsletter March – April 2020
IN THIS ISSUE
- Haringey Ward Boundary Review: Ensuring Equality of Representation
- MBE For Our Association’s Chairman, John Hajdu
- Member Profile: Richard Marmalade, New Membership Secretary
- Harington Scheme: Celebrating 40 Years
- Corporate Profile: House of Books
- Crossover at Sainsbury’s: Success After Five Years
- Ambitious about Autism: Getting Involved
- Alexander Park and Palace: Drama at the Palace and Future Events
- Pinkham Way Alliance: Europe’s Only Invertebrate Conservation Charity
- From our Archive: Churches, Historic Incidents and Hornsey Village Development
- Development at the Back of the Library?
Click HERE to read.