Newsletter January – February 2023
The most recent Newsletters are available only to members. If you are a member and you haven’t received yours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy.
In this Issue
- MHFGA Community Fund. The winners: Wave Café, Muswell Hill Welcomes, and Futsal Stars Foundation.
- Welcome to new Committee members: Agnes Gomori (Membership); Moira O’Neill (Press & PR); and Nigel Clark (Members’ Meetings).
- Member Profile: Agnes Gomori.
- OWL – Online Watch Link: keeping communities safe.
- Environment and Green Spaces: maintenance and upkeep.
- Low Traffic Neighbourhoods: have you been affected by the Bounds Green LTNs?
- Muswell Hill Playing Fields & Playground: work in progress.
- Alexandra Palace & Park: the CEO, Emma Dagnes, speaks to the MHFGA members.
- Member Questionnaire: we need your feedback.
- The Bishop of London’s Hunting Park: the history.
- Haringey’s Tree & Woodland Plan: are there enough resources?