The MHFGA Membership runs from the 1st of May to the 30th of April of the following year and includes:
- six bi-monthly Newsletters covering the Association’s activities, local news, events and members’ letters;
- regular email updates with news and developments relevant to our community;
- members’ meetings, including talks and presentations with other local interest associations, and events organised with local shops and businesses;
- annual guided local walk;
- www.mhfga.org – our informative website, where you can also download past Newsletters.
Our household membership fee for individuals or families is £10 per year. Our corporate membership fee for businesses or institutions is £25 per year payable by Direct Debit, Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.
To join, complete the form below. Our membership system is managed using MemberMojo.
SIGN UP FORM