Traders’ Week in Muswell Hill
From Saturday 21 September, Muswell Hill will be holding its first ever Trader’s Week, with product launches and testing, special promotions, samples, and free goodie bags.
Following the grand opening in St James Square by a leader of Haringey Council, the activities will include:
- Treasure Hunt for all the family – crack the code to open the treasure chest and win a cash prize (grand opening at Cachao on Saturday 28 September, 1pm)
- Celebrate inclusive businesses in Muswell Hill with WAVE for Change’s first WAVE award.
- Take a guided walk around Muswell Hill with Sally Stevens, learning about how the area has developed as an Edwardian/Victorian suburb and meet Ben (The Chewing Gum Man) Wilson along the way.
- Meet Your Traders photography exhibition at Muswell Hill Library and Snappy Snaps
Dine with Nyborg London at a pop up dining experience at The Broadway Cafe.
- Cast your vote for the Best-Dressed Shop Window.
- Take advantage of special Traders’ Week deals
Festivities will culminate on Saturday 28 September with the Muswell Hill Creatives Market in St James Square, announcement of winners, and the opening of the treasure chest.