The MHFGA Membership runs from the 1st of May to the 30th of April of the following year and includes:
- six bi-monthly Newsletters covering the Association’s activities, local news, events and members’ letters;
- regular email updates with news and developments relevant to our community;
- members’ meetings, including talks and presentations with other local interest associations, and events organised with local shops and businesses;
- annual guided local walk;
- www.mhfga.org – our informative website, where you can also download past Newsletters.
Our ordinary membership fee for individuals or families is £10 per year. Our corporate membership fee for businesses or institutions is £25 per year.
JOIN TODAY and you will get free membership until May and the fee will apply for 2019-2020
HOW TO PAY
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD
You can easily pay by debit or credit card for one or more years. PLEASE NOTE: the facility is provided by PayPal, but you do not need to be a PayPal subscriber to use it: all major credit cards are accepted. If the PayPal login screen appears, look at the bottom of the form and click on the Check Out as a Guest button or for donations on the on the bottom left Continue link.
- DIRECT DEBIT
Support us for the longer term; help us budget ahead for our projects for the community; and make it easier to manage our administration: please consider setting up a direct debit in favour of the Association. Your bank will then pay us the membership fee on the 1st of May of each year and you will be notified by email before any payment is collected.
- STANDING ORDER: Please download and complete the Application & Standing Order Mandate Form.
- DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Bank: NatWest Bank, Muswell Hill Branch – Account Name: Muswell Hill & Fortis Green Association – Sort Code: 60-14-37 – AccountNumber: 31387276
Please also email our Treasurer, Jacqueline Servat, with your name and address and date of joining for our records by using the contact form.
- CHEQUE: please make payable to Muswell Hill & Fortis Green Association and send together with the Application & Standing Order Mandate Form to: The Treasurer, MHFGA, 52 Queen’s Avenue, N10 3NU. Please mark your envelope “Private & Confidential”.