The MHFGA Membership runs from the 1st of May to the 30th of April of the following year and includes:
- six bi-monthly Newsletters covering the Association’s activities, local news, events and members’ letters;
- regular email updates with news and developments relevant to our community;
- members’ meetings – talks are held at North Bank in Pages Lane, where you have a chance to meet and talk with other members;
- annual guided local walk;
- www.mhfga.org – our informative website, where you can also download past Newsletters.
Our individual or family membership fee is £8 per year.
Our corporate membership fee for businesses or institutions is £25 per year.
|Standing Order||Our preferred method: it helps us budget our projects more effectively and simplifies our administration. Please download and complete the Application & Standing Order Mandate form below.|
|Direct Bank Transfer||
Please also email our Treasurer, Jacqueline Servat, with your name and address and date of joining for our records by using the contact form.
|Cheque||Please make payable to Muswell Hill & Fortis Green Association and send together with the Application & Standing Order Mandate form to:
The Treasurer, MHFGA, 52 Queen’s Avenue, N10 3NU
Please mark your envelope “Private & Confidential”.
Our only income is from membership fees and any donations are very welcome.
Get Involved in Your Community
Our many activities are only achieved through the active participation of our members. You can help by offering professional advice or assistance on specific campaigns: do get involved.
We always need members with specific skills in planning, administration, publicity and events management. Any offers of help, however small, are always welcome.