The MHFGA Membership runs from the 1st of May to the 30th of April of the following year and includes:
- six bi-monthly Newsletters covering the Association’s activities, local news, events and members’ letters;
- regular email updates with news and developments relevant to our community;
- members’ meetings, including talks and presentations with other local interest associations, and events organised with local shops and businesses;
- annual guided local walk;
- www.mhfga.org – our informative website, where you can also download past Newsletters.
Our ordinary membership fee for individuals or families is £10 per year. Our corporate membership fee for businesses or institutions is £25 per year.
As from 1st May 2017, the annual subscription rate for ordinary members is £10/year (from £8) to meet increased costs and ensure that the Association can continue meeting its objectives and commitments. The membership fee was last changed to £8 in 2003.
YOU CAN PAY AS FOLLOWS:
- STANDING ORDER: this is our preferred method of payment as it helps us budget our projects more effectively and simplifies our administration. Please download and complete the Application & Standing Order Mandate Form.
- DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Bank: NatWest Bank, Muswell Hill Branch – Account Name: Muswell Hill & Fortis Green Association – Sort Code: 60-14-37 – AccountNumber: 31387276
Please also email our Treasurer, Jacqueline Servat, with your name and address and date of joining for our records by using the contact form.
- CHEQUE: please make payable to Muswell Hill & Fortis Green Association and send together with the Application & Standing Order Mandate Form to: The Treasurer, MHFGA, 52 Queen’s Avenue, N10 3NU. Please mark your envelope “Private & Confidential”.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD
You can easily pay by debit or credit card for one or more years. PLEASE NOTE: the facility is provided by PayPal, but you do not need to be a PayPal subscriber to use it: all major credit cards are accepted. If the PayPal login screen appears, look at the bottom of the form and click on the Check Out as a Guest button or for donations on the on the bottom left Continue link.